Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Let's get organized

I always take some time in January after the holidays are over to organize something.  It seems like a good time to do it since things are quiet and it’s too cold to go outside (at least where I live).  Getting my craft supplies in order helps me to be more productive and creative when I go into my craft space.  Here are some great options from Close To My Heart that will organize your stuff either at home or at a crop.  [Organization Products]
Organizers
Oh, these are my new FAVORITES!  They can hold everything since the dividers are removable and you can configure the inside whatever way works best for you.
 

http://marilynmoore.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=164

The Organizer comes in three sizes: 
Small Organizer (14½" × 10½"× 2")         Z4138        $12.95        
Medium Organizer (14½" × 10½" × 5")    Z4139        $16.95
Large Organizer (14½" × 10½" × 7½")     Z4140        $22.95

The Small size works great for embellishments or you can customize it with one of four foam inserts to hold sponge daubers, craft boxes, Pigment Inks, or My Acrylix® blocks.


Inserts for Small Organizer
Daubers Foam Insert (holds 60 daubers)        Z1897    $14.95
Pigment Inks Foam Insert (holds 40 inks)      Z1898    $14.95
Craft Boxes Foam Insert (holds 12 boxes )     Z4140    $ 8.95
My Acrylix® Blocks Foam Insert                     Z4141    $ 8.95

 
The Medium holds so much it’s shocking.  Here’s an example of what’s in mine.  
CTMH Medium Organizer - scrapmomscraftroom.blogspot.com
The lid has some height so you can even lay things across the inside of the box and the lid will close over it.  I put my stamp scrubber, ruler and longer blocks in here just fine.  
CTMH Medium Organizer - scrapmomscraftroom.blogspot.com
The compartments are designed to hold Ink Pads comfortably.  Since the container is clear, you can easily see the color labels.  I use my Medium organizer when I go to a crop.  It holds everything I need in one convenient container.
CTMH Medium Organizer - scrapmomscraftroom.blogspot.com
The large organizer holds 40 stamp sets (yes – FORTY!).  It’s huge!  I learned a little trick from another consultant – if you turn some stamp sets sideways (left and right, so all the flaps aren’t in the same direction) you can squeeze in a few more.  (I have 51 stamp sets in this organizer.)
CTMH Large Organizer - scrapmomscraftroom.blogspot.com
All of these organizers are wide enough to hold your cutter across the top and still close.
CTMH Small Organizer - scrapmomscraftroom.blogspot.com
I hope you have as much fun getting organized as I do.  Get a couple of great Organizers and get started today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment