Sunday, April 15, 2018

Spring layout and cards

I hope everyone is starting to have some nice weather here in the U.S.  I tried to encourage Mother Nature by making a springtime layout.  Here is a photo of my recent layout for spring and some cards I made around Valentine's Day.  This layout features Close To My Heart's "Chelsea Gardens" paper.
"Spring" layout featuring Chelsea Gardens #ctmhchelseagardens - ScrapmomsCraftroom.blogspot.com

Back in January, I created these 3"x3" Valentine cards featuring the color of the year, Bashful.  I pulled out a variety of stamps I have with hearts and love theme.  I think they turned out ok.  I used regular computer paper and an envelope punch board to make tiny envelopes.
Valentine cards featuring Bashful color of the year - ScrapmomsCraftroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment