Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mama-razzi

I'm experiencing a rare, snowy, October day in Delaware today.  This seemed like the perfect opportunity to do some scrapbooking. (like I need an excuse)  I've been wanting to use the BoBunny Mama-razzi paper for some pictures of my kids.  I am using the sketch from the BoBunny Layout Challenge Friday. The sketch was created by Gabrielle Pollacco. Here is the sketch.




















Here is my layout.  The journaling says: "Yes . . . I will take your picture EVERY year on the last day of camp." 



































The embellishment in the lower left was inspired by a sticker on the "Say Cheese" cardstock sticker sheet.  I chose to build it with more dimension by using a square of paper, flower, twine, and a dimensional sticker.













BoBunny materials:
Mama-razzi collection
Double sided paper - Slides, Stripe, Tabloid, Cut Outs, #12M716
Combo Stickers
iCandy Dimensionals 3D Cardstock stickers
Say Cheese Cardstock stickers

Other materials:
Brown ink
Black ink
Paper flower
Hemp twine

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Funny journaling and a cute picture of the boys (they are like mine, tired of their mom snapping pictures of everything all the time! Haha!) I also love the Mamarazzi alot! Good luck in the challenge! ( I'm also taking it! ;-) Welcome to see my take on the sketch: http://hemmahosulrika.blogspot.com/2011/11/bobunny-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this paper too. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete